At TOKA®, we are committed to transforming the orthopaedic surgery with personalised treatment, restoring mobility to young knee OA patients. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to drive the communications channels for the launch of our surgical planning software, medical devices and VR-training /e-learning.
Working across multiple platforms to communicate the latest developments, news and campaign activities, you will be implementing a wide variety of marketing programmes. These will include web management, direct digital marketing, social media and PR campaigns.
Within this role your key responsibilities will include creating content, implementing measurement strategies and support search marketing.
Candidates should possess a Degree/PhD level with some work experience in the marketing and communications domain. Demonstrated ability to work with websites, social media channels and stakeholders at various levels.
Positive attitude to challenges and creativeness are desired personal characteristics; ideally with some experience in either MedTech, medical or wellness.
- Must have excellent written English skills
- WordPress® and social media platforms fluent
- Lead projects independently within a diverse team
- Experience in Editorial Calendar & Content Management
- Outbound Direct Channels
Location: Bath | Salary: £22 – 24k. + benefits and bonus.
Full time position with flexible hours to promote quality of life.
Part Time candidates would be considered.
- Partnering to create weekly Editorial Calendar in line with R&D activities
- Managing regular posts across channels (website, social media and videos)
- Email Campaigns and Surveys with Subscriptions Lists compliant to GDPR
- Support brand identity and apply marketing standards to all materials
- Organising asset library of images, podcasts, tweets, articles and research materials
Some technical writing experience, ideally within the medical industry and a passion to develop your career in the MedTech industry.
If you can make a difference, TOKA® is your future. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org