TOKA® is at the forefront of the digital healthcare revolution. Using additive manufacturing and digital technologies we are transforming orthopaedic surgery to improve the quality of life for patients affected by knee osteoarthritis.
We’re looking for an ambitious Software Developer to join a fast-growing team and partner on the creation of TOKA® virtual surgical planning software. Your work will be pivotal to achieve our ambition to disrupt the Healthcare Industry’s approach to the surgical experience.
You have aptitude for solving technical challenges and a passion for elegant software development. Methodical and rigorous in your work to support the development at ISO standards, you will release one of the most advanced surgery planning tools available today. Looking to the future, we envisage this to be part of a wider healthcare digital platform including VR training and mobile app for patients.
Location: Bath (UK) | Salary: £24 – 26k. plus bonus
Full time with flexible hours to promote quality of life
Math. /Computer Science (or equivalent) degree:
- Solid C++ software development skills, in particular, relating to 3D Modelling
- Experience with 3D Modelling, handling and rendering of polygon meshes
- A good working knowledge of OpenGL
- Experience using EIGEN Maths kernel, CAD HOOPS
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine, GGK+ Direct 3D, GLEW.
- Working with OpenSSL for encryption & GCDM for handling DICOM files desirable
- Developing the TOKA® virtual surgery planning software
- Release management – managing the release cycle and version control
- Robust software, testing, documentation & commenting
Desirable Qualifications include:
– Communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely document critical points
– Proven ability to drive work in a diverse team
Are you ready for an exciting challenge?
If you can make a difference, TOKA® is your future. Please send your CV to email@example.com